A trial is highly recommended so that we can discuss your ideas and create the perfect look. This alleviates any last minute stress and guarantees that we have the same beautiful look in mind. As your private & personal makeup artist, I will work with you to ensure that your vision becomes a reality.
|Bridal trial (hair and makeup)||£ 90|
|Bridal trial hair||£ 55|
|Bridal trial makeup||£ 60|
|Bridesmaids and wedding guests trial (hair or makeup)||£ 40|
|On the day
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Such an important day requires extra attention to all the details and I look forward to being a part of it!
Ask for a wedding package with a group bookings!
|Bridal hair and makeup||£120|
|Bridal hair||£ 65|
|Bridal makeup||£ 70|
|Bridesmaids and wedding guests (hair or makeup)||£ 45|
|Hen night hair and makeup||£ 60|
|Vintage party hair and makeup||£ 60|
|Halloween makeup||£ 25*|
|Evening party makeup||£ 40|
|Interview makeup||£ 40|
|Kids party / face paint (2 hours)||£ 50|
* Charge for 75min
Please note – I am happy to travel any distance to a wedding or function, locations over 7 miles away will incur an additional charge.
£50 not-refundable deposit to book your wedding date
£10/pp not-refundable deposit to book your special occasion date
Terms and Conditions
(The super boring but important stuff…)
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
1. The minimum booking for peak-season weddings on Friday and Saturday between May – September is 3x hair and makeup including the bride OR 6x hair and/or makeup.
2. Payment of a £50 deposit is required to secure your wedding day. This is non-refundable however is deducted form your final balance. Unfortunately a date cannot be held without this meaning another booking can be made in the meantime. Each bride to enquire first gets first option so in the case of another client enquiring for your date, a 24hour issue will be sent giving the chance to secure your booking first.
3. Non – Bridal bookings will require a 50% deposit to secure the wedding/event date. The remaining balance will be due 2 weeks prior to the event.
4. Full trial payments are due within 7 days of finalising a trial date or paid by cash on the trial day.
5. The Final and remaining balance set out on your quote is due 1 calendar month prior to the wedding.
6. Failure to pay by the due date may result in the wedding day being released.
1. All road travel to trials and the wedding day is charged at 0.45p/per mile for the round trip after the first 10 miles and is worked out using post codes.
2. Parking costs are to be covered by the client and can be paid in cash on the day of the wedding/event.
3. A simple hotel/B&B close to your wedding venue may need to be organised for the night before the wedding if; journey time is over 2 hours one way, the start time is early and limited, or it’s not practical to drive on the morning due to bad weather or other foreseeable events/delays.
4. Assistant artist travel costs for the wedding day are covered in their call out fee of £20. If an assistant is needed for a trial, travel will be charged as per the standard trial travel costs.
5. Destination weddings/events – Ground travel in the uk and in country of destination is required as well as flights and accommodation for the night before the wedding/event (and after if necessary). In some cases a £100 travel day fee may be applied.
Trial’s are held at the brides address Mon-Fri between 9am and 2pm. Sunday trials can be requested at an extra surcharge of £20.
2. Trials are mandatory for the bride, and weddings cannot be booked without one. Trials for the rest of the bridal party members are optional.
3. 72 hours notice must be given if you wish to cancel part of, or reschedule a trial booking. Refund’s can’t be given after this time and a new trial will need to be booked and paid for. Please call in emergency situations.
4. In the unfortunate event that you, or any of your bridal party, decide after your trial that you are not satisfied, you are asked to contact via email within 24 hours so that we can resolve the matter. After such time, retrials, or cancellations without charges are solely at our discretion.
5. Due to demand, trials are only available to be booked once a deposit has been paid.
IF YOU CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
1. All changes to a booking, must be made by the bride only.
2. Changes to your booking by adding services onto your original booking can only be accepted if time/resources allow on your wedding day. 2 calendar months notice is needed to notify.
3. Adding extra people on the day, may put the quality of work in jeopardy or delay the ceremony and is totally at our discretion whether time allows.
4. Reducing service: You are required to give a minimum of 2 calendar months notice should you wish to reduce numbers or services booked on your wedding day – After such time the full amount for services cancelled will still be payable by the specified due date.
5. The minimum booking for peak Friday & Saturday weddings (May-September) is 3x hair & makeup or 6x individual services for hair and or makeup (excluding flower girls). The minimum booking cost will still apply if this booking isn’t reached or reduced.
6. All payments are the responsibility of the bride.
7. In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking completely:
Cancelling 2-3 months prior to the agreed wedding date = 50% of remaining balance still due by due date.
Cancelling 1 month or less to the wedding date = 100% of the balance is still due by the due date.
8. Deposits and already paid trials are non-refundable.
9. Should payments not be received we may need to proceed with legal action to recover losses and to protect our business.
IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
1. In the unlikely event Sara or a team artist is unable to attend on the day, due to illness or unforeseen circumstances all efforts will be made to find an alternative stylist/artist to stand in.
2. If an assisting artist is needed for large party’s and they are unable to attend we may ask for an earlier start time to accommodate original numbers, or services will be refunded, either in part, or altogether.
3. If Sara or a team artist is made to feel uncomfortable in any way, or mistreated, or if anyone becomes abusive/violent or displays any offensive behaviour, we have the right to cancel without refund there and then.
4. All refunds are at our discretion.
IN THE EVENT OF DELAYS ON THE WEDDING DAY
1. In the event that we experience unforeseen delays on the day which are out of our control due to clients being late/not being ready when we need them or by not following our instructions to carry out efficient work, refunds will not be given.
2. In the event that one or more services are forfeited as a result – no compensation will be offered if we overrun.
3. If you are aware of factors, which could delay or hinder our journey, please advise us as soon as possible so we can factor this into our route.
4. No refund or compensation can be offered for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal party arriving late.
5. If you suspect any member of your bridal party may pose as a challenge in any way, they are encouraged to have a trial to avoid potential delays on the day.
1. Sara and all of her assistant artists have full public liability insurance to protect both themselves and the client.
1. Discounts are not available on peak Friday and Saturday’s between May – September
2. Discounts and special offers are given on a quote for quote basis, and are not guaranteed.
3. All discounts and special offers are subject to change if the number of services initially booked are reduced or altered and are solely at our discretion.
1. Sara or her team artists cannot be held liable for sensitivities, allergies or skin/medical conditions that may affect the use of their products.
2. The client must inform their makeup artist of any allergies/sensitivities/skin conditions before any services are carried out. This includes before/during the trial and after if any sensitivities/problems have been found.
TIMINGS AND EFFICIENCY
1. To carry out their work efficiently Sara or one of her team artists will need as a minimum of; a table/flat surface to set up on and chair to carry out services.
2. 15 minutes is allotted to set up and be ready in time to start services. If suitable conditions are not provided delays cannot be held responsible for if time is lost due to this.
It’s important that we keep on updating our portfolio and social media so please let us know if you do not wish to be photographed or if you aren’t happy for us to use your images for marketing purposes. We are happy to be photographed on your wedding morning however, if an Image is incorporating Sara or one of her assistants in action, or our hair and/or make-up design is shown in the photo on social media platforms or other advertising platforms please kindly make reference or credit us as the hair and/or makeup artists – thank you.
Please use the following tags when posting photos of our work for all of our lovely brides!
Instagram : @saraszpak_mua
Facebook: Sara Szpak Makeup Artist